Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday, April 16: Work an Visiting Downtown


Well I woke up this morning and for once I felt that my ear was getting unclogged. It made great progress. It was such a relief I thought it would never get 

 one. I’m gonna remember to keep these eyedrops eardrops

 so I can keep this from happening again. I made a smoothie had breakfast

 and cranked out the rest of the MA work support to turn in an email today. It’s a 
pretty cold drizzly often on day. The high is only 55. When I first went
 outside it was 50° out it’s freezing my ass off so I switched to a winter coat. Well the Derek Chauvin trial is going to finish up starting
Monday so they’ll be a decision on that police shooting case where the cop shot George Floyd. If the guy gets off we’re gonna have some  

riots that’s all I can say. I mean they had riots when he got shot now if the cop gets off it’s batten down the hatches again. Well eventually I went in to center city 

 gain. I went to my friend Mike’s place 
 nd I ate my Gyro that I bought and we talked for a while and did some catch-up. It was nice to hang out with them again. Edit been a long time. I think
it been since last 

 ummer. He’s been battling health issues but he was in good spirits. walk towards Chinatown and got a bite to eat and then

 rolled my butt back to happy old home. Is a day of adjustment. I’m gonna have many days like this. Well I’m dreaming 

 f road trips and retirement and other assorted random thoughts. It’s a transition as the saying goes.



No comments: