Saturday, April 03, 2021

Friday, April 2: An Unwinding Day in W. Philly



Well this morning I got up and because I worked a little extra last night I eased into work. That was a good thing too. Because I just 
needed a day to have a slow time at work. I spoke and working on establishing about boundaries and sense of self etc. etc.I decided to go to West Philly just 

 o get out of the house. I did that but when I got there the wind was blowing 

 t was freezing. I think it was about 32° outside. I decided I needed to go home. 

 efore I went back on the train, I went and bought fruit at it for today. I was able

 to find organic fruit which was really good. They sold it for really cheap. I 

 as out of strawberries blueberries for my shakes. And then went home to warm up because it was so damn cold and windy. I took care of some work stuff. I was taken care of workshop prepping for taking Tuesday off.

No comments: