Friday, April 09, 2021

Thursday, April 8: A Beautiful Day to Work.


Good day everybody. It’s a beautiful day in early April to work at home. 
I  like working at home because I have a window that radiates sunlight directly to me. Yes,

 o have a window at my office at 8:01 Market but it’s behind me and I’m surrounded
 by a cubicle. At Elmwood there was no windows

 to speak up near my desk. I’m like a flower I need sunlight. Anyhow I 

 orked on the emails and reports since the end of the week is fast approaching. 

 aking one day off really does shorten the week big-time. I did get my MA work support list and 
started to work on that. I worked a little bit late to do that since I’ll be doing errands tomorrow throughout the day. I’m thank God I’m getting 
paid 
because I paid rent early to save $200 so Pat could buy another motorcycle.

 It’s worth the $35 I’m gonna be paid because his check cashed before my 

 paycheck and my paycheck comes through
 12:30 AM to 1:30 AM. It’s no harm no foul. Linda and came over and I and  e walked around Melbourne

 for a bit and then. I drank a smoothie got real tired and fast went to bed. There may be a fourth wave of the coronavirus coming up Jesus Christmas

No comments: