Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wednesday, April 14: Drizzle, Appointment and Tired All the Time


Today I woke up after sleeping a lot and I remembered that I couldn’t eat because I have to be screened. Today. So I’m gonna have togo without eating 
 till after 4 o’clock. I’m gonna ask the doctor if I can eat before my blood test but it’s not eating doesn’t make my tiredness & sore throat irritation any better. Want to go in and get 

 y ear flushed as well and get a blood draw. The blood draws for the cardiologist. I’m going to complain to the doctor about my tiredness and my relationship stress.
 I don’t have a fever because my temperature is 

 is officially 97.6°. I got some work done and found my passport and I was really happy and I was gonna go apply for Social Security then I went ahead 

 nd lost the passport somewhere in the apartment. That really was stressful. Well I finally had to  leave and catch the L and go to the doctors office. Went to the doctors office to get my ear unclogged 

 nd complain about my fatigue and my throat thing going on. It was very 

 isappointing because the wax didn’t come out I’m still clogged they got 

 some stuff out but not the real shit that’s still stuck in my ear. So I got a prescription. The doctor noticed that 

 my passport was in my front shop was in my shirt pocket. So I found it in 

 my shirt pocket yay. I then went to CVS pharmacy picked up the drops and then I’m getting my blood drawn
at  3701 Market. The a blood draw  was done very quickly and efficiently by the woman. I didn’t quickly went to a place grabbed a  hoagie and chips and chow down. I didn’t

 walk three for the market called the EL to 69th cSt. I didn’t cut the 5:05 PM 104 bus to West Chester. Some big news today President Biden intends to pull out of Afghanistan by September 11, 2021  the woman who she shot the young black 

 an with a gun instead of a taser was indicted, the Derek Shoven trials continuing as well. I went to my therapy appointment by myself for the first time  in three or four visits. It went OK. I think I picked 
 p in watch heartland and was in Ardmore till about midnight. I was really struggling today. So much running around and my ear being 

 logged up. I didn’t make it though so it’s all right


No comments: