Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday, April 30: Rental Return, Work & Port Richmond


Well kids I had to get up a little bit early to put money in the meter for the rental get started on my work and go to a meeting. I got the A work support thingy

 so I have to hustle on that. I also decided to go to you do we do since I had a 

 ar and dropped off a load of laundry. Actually I was really in need 

 f changing the pillow sheets in the sheets in my bedroom because I hadn’t 

 done that in ages. Well I did that after going back-and-forth and then 

 ent to the car rental place and dropped off the car. Pat is to pick me  up at the Hertz rental car. He said 1030. He arrived around 10:55 AM. Well he drop me off and took care of some business

. I got caught up working and hitting the head. Then it was lunchtime in time to head out to the motorcycle place to drop off his bike. So I waited till lunchtime and went to the to the motorcycle 
 lace with PATRICK. I got there before he did and I drove really 

 low. We got there it was an interesting neighborhood for sure. Port Richmond is an interesting 

 rea. Anyhow I got back I went back to work. I got a little bit done but

 I have that MA support thing to finish up. Only get that done early Monday morning. Anyhow afterwards I could really tired 

 ut I talked on the phone for a while. I made some  pasta. I enjoyed it very much.   listen to this auto mechanic 
dude on YouTube named Scotty. Just so much involved with with owning a car. It’s kind of encouraging yet
also discouraging. Speaking of discouraging I ran into 

 this article in the Washington Post about this woman who suffered from depression 

& anxiety.  She brought kids joy with her ‘magical’ toys. She hid her own misery until it became unbearable. She has 5 kids and makes the toys

 that are making her a ton of money. She wrote this poem when she was a kid. The burden of myself
 has grown impossible to bear
. Although rather than slip further
 down this mountain of despair
I will simply cry for help
And hope an angel hears my plea
Or I’ll not survive much longer
And succumb to misery.

almost forgot to mention that I went to the U do we do since I had a car for a little while and dropped off whole mess of laundry.
Some of it I hadn’t done in a long time. I’m picking it up next Friday 

 one way or another. I enjoy my Fridays relaxing after work because I tend to be really wiped out and unmotivated do anything.That’s a far cry from 30 years ago when 

 Friday night was the big night out and I can party… Woo hoo🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 well this is the last day of April and return to warmer weather and summer will be here in about 2 1/2 weeks 
to three weeks. I found out that I need to pick up a photograph from the plastic club. I think that photographs been in their storage
for about two years now. I have no idea what the

 photo it’s up but I will pick it up. For now I will be talking on the phone and getting ready to crash good night world

No comments: