Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday, April 25: Getting Work Done and Walking


Good day everybody I slept pretty well and I slept in because I was again pretty tired. I got up and leisurely had breakfast and a smoothie. Pat came

 out for a little bit and we hung out for a little bit as well. I decided I would do some work catch-up so I can start the week 

 n a fresh note. I didn’t get much of anything done on Friday. It was 

a bit of a topsy-turvy mental health day for me. Anyhow, I Was picked up and I drove to 

 rdmore. Stuff was received and then we finally headed out to 

 anayunk to take a walk. The walk with Manyunk was fine. The weather was nicer

 a lot of people out there. Then we go back to Ardmore we watched 

 eabiscuit. And then I’m gonna have some to eat Indian dinner soup and a smoothie

. They’re gonna watch one episode of heartland and then I’m heading back home. Well got back ate a bunch of food 
 nd nacho heartland was a real nailbiter so I watch the second episode. 

 t wasn’t bad at all. It had more suspense than usual. The two characters crashed

 in a private airplane accident in the middle of the Alberta woods but they were found in both survives.

No comments: