Sunday, April 04, 2021

Sunday, April 4: Easter Sunday


Greetings from Ardmore Pennsylvania. I woke up around 830 and headed out the 30th St. via the SEPTA our five line. It’s not called the
R5 but that’s what I  remember. I guess it’s to pay hourly local or 

 hatever they call it now. I had it there and I got there in plenty of time. I got the car rental and declined the extra $29 a day for the extra 

 rotection. I did that because I have insurance under Lynn‘s insurance 
 that saves quite a bit of money. $30 a day times three that’s 

  lot of $$. Hi then headed back home in lazily took a shower and got my 
 backpack cleaned up a little bit. Hi brei have dinner and more about 12:15 PM. I’m going to 

 head out to new Hope and hopefully will be able to find parking. She prepared
 for that. Well it’s 1:10 PM we’re getting ready to go to new Hope. I think I found my spirit animal. He’s Timmy he’s a little lamb with a lot to learn. Well we left Ardmore around 1:30 PM to head towards Newhope/Stockton New Jersey. The ride was nice we went up to the PA Turnpike to the New Jersey Turnpike right before New Jersey. We ended up finding this 18 mile path. We only walked about two of the miles but it was very pretty around there. It was like Newhope but not as densely crowded. We also found a really good parking spot. after our walk we came back and sat in the rental car for a while and talked and I ate two yogurts and half an apple. I was really tired hungry. I had a restless sleep sleep last night. We then drove back and got home around 7:15 PM today. It was a perfect weather day. It’s the best weather we’ve had in three or four days by far.

No comments: