Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday, April 12: Work and a Ride.


Well I got a text early cause I I was thinking I need to get started because I’m thinking I’m gonna get it interruption. Anyhow I got up and 
my back started to 

 eel a little bit better. I put in some Hydro peroxide for my ears and it just made it worse actually I can’t unclog it so I need to call the doctor today. Anyhow Pat

 needs to pick up a motorcycle so I went with him to pick up his motorcycle. 

We went to Bethlehem PA he picked it up from the guy you spoke Spanish of 

 ourse it took longer than expected. Between talked to the guy going

 to the notary Sarah I went and got lunch and use the restroom in I’m now waiting for him to put on the license for the motorcycle. Well we finally got moving and grooving and that was OK 

 ut I attempted to get to the doctors office by 2:55 PM. I succeeded in that attempt but I was five minutes late. I was pissed off. The woman is very dismissive and scheduled me for an appointment for a week and a half from now. I need to get my ear done. I mean my earwax taken care of. Anyhow I called the call center and made a complaint and someone from the call center called up name Stephen gave me an appointment for Wednesday April 14 so I’m pleased about that. I know I’ll have to call them back to do a questionnaire because of Covid. Pat treated me too dinner and then went over and picked up some food in Ardmore. I was really really tired I’m just exhausted so I’m gonna crash Leica a hibernating bear

No comments: