Sunday, April 04, 2021

Saturday, April 3: πŸ›Œ Sleeping In And the Manyunk Trail


Well this morning I got up really late because I was really tired. It’s the first time I I slept at my place on a Friday night in a while and woke  up at home on Saturday. Anyhow, I got up and went to the car rental place to make sure it was actually open on Easter Sunday which is tomorrow I went there and indeed 

they were open. And my reservation was in place. I then decided to go into Center City. I could do it because
 it wasn’t quite as nastily cold as it 

 ad been for the last dumb few days. Bring took a tone break from happening so that’s what I did. Anyway, I  headed over to Lynn‘s in 
Ardmore and we hung out for a while and talked and then we headed up the

 Manyunk  Trail. The good thing about Spring  right now is that instead of 

 losing at That 6 PM after March 31 they close at 9 PM so there was no 

 ush to get out before the sun went away. I always 
 ushed out to get a timer for the sun went down. Because when it’s dark it’s kind of  depressing especially from been outside all day. We 

 alked the trail and we were both pretty tired but we made it back. Decided to 
talk and have dinner and watch The Notebook. We had seen it before. It was very very touching. 

 t was very effective to me. It’s about a couple story about a couple who are 
now old. Has been read the story of their love life and how they 

 et to his wife has severe Alzheimer’s and she doesn’t remember anything until the stores ran.

No comments: