Thursday, April 08, 2021

Wednesday, April 7: Work and Returning Car ๐Ÿš— Rental

When are you at work today. I knew I had to get up and get going to work and return 

 he rental car. I got the car and just in the nick of time. And I don’t think I had to refill the gas because it was only  quarter full 

 hen I picked it up. It felt good to get rid of the car I wasn’t gonna be Responsible for the car a longer period.  work but I felt definitely

 discombobulated more than I should’ve felt discombobulated. 

  got some work done. I actually did catch up pretty well considering how unfocused I was today. It was a nice day but I didn’t go  
 outside till later on. I realized I had to stay caught up because the new MA work support list was coming in. I ended up going to 
unfocused I was today. It was a nice day but I didn’t go  Ardmore after 
  being picked up because I don’t have a car. 
 e then took a walk down Ardmore as usual and talked for a while. I
 also had dinner and watched heartland as well. We went to a couple things and  ended up getting  home

 around 12:30 AM. I was actually hoping to get home a little earlier but 
s it was I had trouble getting myself to fall asleep. I face with a little bit of dread going back to the office. I think this statement says it all

No comments: