Saturday, April 03, 2021

Thursday, April 1: April Fools.

I woke up to a somewhat miserable early April day. Yes it 

 s really April being that it’s April 1. We’re still in the midst of COVID-19. I’m still
working at home. We did get a auto generated 

 mail that they’re looking at bringing us back in the office possibly July 1 

 ut I’m not sure yet. Pat went off to work as usual and I made up my coffee 

 nd my cereal as usual. I didn’t work and talked on the phone and worked and talked on the phone. I then went up to Pat’s to hung out there for a little bit as he was looking at stuff on 
the Internet. A friend drop by and we talked for a little bit. Then I continue to do more work and listen 

 o old baseball games. That’s been my thing lately 1967 Boston Red Sox 

 ersus a Minnesota twins. That was interesting. They had no instant replay at all it was just pure baseball and there wasn’t loud music during the games. All the guys had short hair and were clean cut it was pretty funny

No comments: