Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Monday, April 26: A Hint of the Future


Hello. I was really really tired because I had trouble sleeping last night and didn’t get to sleep till 3 AM. Due to that, I really had trouble 

 setting up and focusing on work. I picked a bad day for that to happen because  the new reverse referral provider was introduced

 to me today. There were 20 referrals put up in one day. I completed most of them and I was very pleased with myself that way. I was back-and-forth on the phone and

 I got a very interesting text message concerning my retirement.  so I got to call the retirement people and formally put in my paperwork  

showing my estimated amounts as of December 31, 2021. I was a bit sluggish all day. It wasn’t a bad day however. I just want
to have Indian  
 that feeling. I didn’t realize how hungry I have to be really eat all all that food. 
I talked  to my phone a bunch of 

 imes and did my pandemic work thing. I didn’t really go outside except to pick up some Pepsi‘s that were delivered. I am watching April move along while India has a Covid crisis

No comments: