Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday, April 29: Work Then Road Trio

Well I got up today and I felt OK. I got to work and took 

 are of all the emails I could in the morning. I’m leaving for a quick trip to Long Beach Island around 1:00 PM. It’s not the best day in 

the world it’s a 50% chance of some rain but it’s still 

 orth it. The last time I went to the shore it was really gusty and rainy and stuff. Anyhow I 

 ound a car rental place in upper Darby that was rang the car for about 40% less than comparable

 car is a 30th Street Station. It was a really rinky-dink place. I got a Hyundai Elantra then I drove and park for a bit and then left for the island around 1 PM. It 

 ent pretty smoothly the car had a lot of pep to it. When I arrived at the island I stopped Joey’s pizza to get a slice at it take care of mother nature which need it taken care of. So that’s what’s going on. Well the day wasn’t as sunny as as all would like but it wasn’t too bad. Took a walk down the beach for a while and it was pretty nice but you definitely needed a long sleeve shirt because it was a bit windy and chilly. We decided to eat lunch at Joeys pizza and that pizza is so game good.

No comments: