Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Monday, April 5: Work Then a 5 Hour Trip to IUP



Yes I got up and got ready to go to work. I really didn’t know what I was going to do after work but I kept thinking about it. I have this  rental car till 
Wednesday at 10 AM and I’d like to use it for a trip because it’s not my car and I can drive as long as possible. Anyhow, I  got a new assignment & took care of that and then took 
 care of most of the work I needed to get done. I put in for a day off and 

 hen I took a nap and ate lunch. I was feeling conflicted all day where I 

 ant to go where are my life’s going etc. etc. I decided I would go to my 

 ld college in Indiana PA. My college is called IUP. Do used to be called the Big Indians when I was there now they’re called  the Redhawks if I’m not mistaken. Anyhow I took a tour and decided
 I’d avoid the tolls because I don’t really feel like spending $15 in tolls. The turnpike is gotten ridiculously expensive I’ve been hearing
 in the paper. It made the trip last longer than five hours. Anyhow I drove and drove. I fortunately brought snacks and super coffee  
with me to help me with the trip. I also 

 ought a cord to plug-in to the USB so I wouldn’t  have my phone die on me and I are in opportune time.

 I wanted to get there before sunset but I got there just as the sun was setting. 

 t was a wandering tour. Took lots of video. I don’t think I’ll ever come back  here unless suddenly I get up with my friend Abby and we go together because 

 t be a lot more fun to go with somebody’s been there. Anyway, I arrive

 there at around 8 PM. I talked on the phone and ordered myself a burrito 
and got a last-minute motel for $67 plus tax I guess. It was out in the middle of nowhere 2 miles from campus  but that was OK. Like Like I said it’s all little little

 bit weird right now for me. I’m glad I took the trip but it was a long one. I got to listen to my music. I went to my old rental on 477 Philadelphia St. That’s the main 

 rag at Indiana PA. It’s still the same. Not much else is I did see our patties. That 
building has been there forever that’s 
 robably about 60 years old at best. It took a while for them to make the 

 urrito but I got my reservation quickly and went straight to my room. I talked on the phone and then crashed really hard

No comments: