Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Tuesday, April 6: A Day at My Old School IUP

Good day everybody. Today I woke up at the motel after sleeping really 

 ell. That bed was fan freaking tastic
. It was the perfect hardness and firmness that I needed. I didn’t wake up with any of my stiffness 
aches and pains that I’ve had in the last two weeks or so. It was a bright sunny and very warm day today. I had to takeoff my coat while touring the campus. I toured

 the campus in the middle of the day and oh my God everything is different except for the ROTC building, university towers, and Stauffer which used to be a cafeteria. I went to Leroy Hall which is been turned

 into Platt Plaza and dressed up with paint but it’s basically the same outside   as Leroy Hall where are used to live. It’s not a weird name
 Leroy Hall that’s hard to believe anyway, I talked a long time on the phone. I then decided after that long hour and 45 minute talking I’m outside to go 

to Starbucks for old time sake and I’m going to have lots of caffeine in me for the drive home. I’m going to forgo the scenic route and just pay the damn tolls somehow. Well I found 

 ut that the entire length of the turnpikes automatic billing so they just send you bill nurse no cards anymore. It’s been 
  long time time time since I rode the turnpike. I got home and had a bunch of packages I only was able to get rid of one of them. I didn’t talk to you old friend from college
  and I told her about my trip to IUP we both had a good time talking about that.  t would’ve been more fun to have her with me and other IUP people and laugh how the whole campus has been completely redone. I didn’t get my nap in but I am going to Lynn’s at 9:30 to pick up a bunch of food that I ordered. I’m going to leave right afterwards I hope it goes well.

No comments: