Sunday, April 18, 2021

Saturday, April 17: A Vacant Day Then Twitter

Well I woke up early to go to men’s meeting which I have not attended in 

 bout 16 months. I’m going to try to wake up for the 7 AM 15 AM meetings if I can. I just need to get myself back in the old flow. Anyway, I just though  I wanted to go somewhere for the hell of it. So I took 

 he train down to 30th St., Station. I looked at the Amtrak prices and I were 

 ery expensive as I feared. Also the times weren’t very good so I bag 

that idea. Next I thought about taking me to train to Doylestown but it 

 as getting late in the trains didn’t run that often. I decided to sit on a table and observe people because there’s outdoor seating but there was nobody around which was good. I then wobbled myself back home and cleaned up my oven. That I’ve been really needed it badly. Even though I haven’t cooked much on it it was still a lot of Schmutz all over it especially the one burner that I always choose.

No comments: