Friday, April 16, 2021

Thursday, April 15: A Different Day Working


Today I woke up and I decided that I would need to do stuff extra such as taking out the garbage getting some work done and dealing with the MA support 





 eport which I deal with every Thursday afternoon. Pat stopped by and we talked for a

 little bit I had two smoothies and made a royal mess but I did clean it up. I thought I’d try to apply for replacement Social Security card but the office is closed. So I  wobbled myself back to my place continued working. It’s a transitional phrase going 
 n right now and it’s a little weird but work definitely keeps me occupied. I’m so glad I have a job. I’ve got to complete this transition before I retire wrong when I go a little crazy. We’re still living a Covid lifestyle even though I’ve been vaccinated you still have to wear mask everywhere you go out but I’m really glad I got the vaccine that’s obvious. Republicans are acting stupid and crazy bites having trouble with the border and the weathers kind of cold. I was hoping to go to Florida in a last-minute trip. But Larry is not available. I don’t want to go when it’s warm here cause that’s kind of a waste. A real waste so much waste it’s not even funny waste.

No comments: