Saturday, April 24, 2021

Thursday April 22: Another Day Working & Fairmount Park


Today is Thursday a very Thursday type day. I’m really having trouble keeping up with this blog. I just haven’t been in the mood and I am really distracted etc. it’s really chilly 
outside these days at 10o’clock is 43°. I think it should

 be about 53° at this time not 43°. Anyhow it wasn’t raining at least and that was a good 
 hing. I am a support thing didn’t come in. That’s the screws up Friday very much. Oh well. Pat and bided  e to too to 
 Fairmount

 Park on the south end of for bidden drive. I’ve been there once before with him and it was really a nicer part of the park I think. I really don’t know how to get there I just  ode 

 ith him. He brought his dog crazy remember it is a boy and his dog. Don’t 

 eally can walk well for an old decrepit dog. Anyhow I really enjoyed our evening

 out with Ronald chili it was nice to be outdoors. It helps to restore some sanity. 

No comments: