Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Tuesday, April 13: Fighting Sore Throat and Tiredness

Well the last few days I’ve been fighting a sore throat and being very tired all the time. I can function but I can sleep

 all the time. It’s a sunny day out and I really should go out. Anyhow, work was



 pretty slow today I must say. I’m thankful for that because I took some naps

 in between to get me through the rest of the day. Thank God I’m working at home 

 ecause I probably would takeoff one or two days for this crap just lay around and sleep. Pat came  over and thought we talked a little bit I then ate some 

lunch. After work finished I was really really tired and I just crashed around 6 o’clock. I got up around 9:30 PM and then again around 1 AM. I went back to sleep at 2 AM 
I’m definitely feeling funky that’s all I can say. I’m trying to work out relationships and my retirement etc. etc.  President Biden is trying to get his  infrastructure plan past and Johnson and Johnson’s

 one shot vaccine is being postpone because six people out of 6 million develop

 severe blood clotting. Hopefully this won’t make people more spastic about vaccines are like they already are.

No comments: