Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday, April 18: Twitter Walking and New iPhone Case

Well this morning I couldn’t decide whether to get up early or just sleeping and taking the sleeping is.
 I put the eyedrops in my ear and it didn’t seem to really help but it didn’t 

hurt either. I decided that I would take a walk today and go to the Apple 

 tore and buy a phone cover in the case because after only 13 months this iPhone case and cover look like Hells bells on a stick. Well, I did go to the Apple store and got myself a cover

 and a case. I really needed both. My phone looks brand new comparatively. This

 is only after 13 months. I really beat the covering case pretty good. It feels nice of the family feels new. I didn’t decide I need to get the

 hell out of the house and go to Manyunk. It was a really nice day to walk that’s for sure. 
 The clouds lifted from earlier this afternoon.  After that I went to help a friend with her webpage and putting marketing pictures up on a app called Canva.

 My friend is using this to market her website. She’s learning how to do it I’m kind of helping them with it. It’s now 8:46 PM I’m going to watch heartland and then wobble myself home. There’s been another shooting. This time three people were killed

No comments: