Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wednesday, April 28: Sunny Work Day. Center City and West Chester

Good day everybody. Today’s supposed to be the hottest day of the year thus far. Hitting the 80s. Anyhow I slept in because I had another fitful night asleep trying to get my act together and stuff. I don’t know what else to say about that. Anyhow I did get up and I feel a lot better than I would if I got up at 7:15 in the morning. Anyway I got my work and took care of most of the reports that I could. We got junk mail and Pat Got his tires delivered by Amazon today. They were for his motorcycle. Today later on, I go to Westchester. Well I visited Mike and we talked for a little bit it was pretty cool. Are we still relaxing them over at Mike’s. After that I caught walk to the Broad Street line but that ran late so it just made me late for my appointment about 20 minutes. I already told him. The appointment was very enlightening I must say. I have to be myself and not what other people want me to be basically is the summation but there’s more to that. Fortunately there is  7:25 PM  104 bus that goes straight to 69th St.   It’s cool that goes right to 69th St. and I walk another 10 minutes from home. It’s really nice night. I’m in a T-shirt for the first time at 7:21 PM.

No comments: