Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Tuesday, April 20: Work. Derek Chauvin Guilty of murder


Well today I woke up and went to my 7:15 AM sunrise. I’m trying to make it a daily thing to go to this meeting. I was really distracted
today I just couldn’t concentrate  all that well I talked on the phone a little bit I had my usual 
 lunch delights and my smoothie. I just wrote a long day and then late afternoon there was word out that the jury had come up with a 
 decision on the George Floyd murder by the Minneapolis policeman Derek Chauvin. I was put on high alert and I decided to  take a walk
 out in the street to see if they were

 going to be blockading the streets like they did last June when all the riots started. The rights were precipitated 
because there was videotape evidence that the policeman

 kneeled on George Floyd’s neck and killed him right in front of  of people videotaping him in downtown Minneapolis Minnesota.  I decided that I
Would go  out to upper Darby and market Street was being closed off. I decided I continue my walk down to the cemetery.  A jury  today convicted former police officer Derek Chauvin of murder and manslaughter in the death of George Floyd.  The verdict was read around 5:15 PM. There were three charges and he was found guilty of all three charges. There was no rioting of any sort that went on at all I only heard scattered chairs since up downtown up her dog was pretty empty. I also went to 63rd St. and videotaped the scene for a while. I then went on my phone and looked what the reaction was in the news

No comments: