Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday, April 11: Rain ☔️ Walking & Talking


Hello. I was really exhausted after yesterday and Friday. I slept in as long as I want it blew off the meeting etc. I then took my sweet old time making 
 reakfast and talking on the phone. I did find time to take a shower and shave my 

 ruesome looking attempt at a beard. I was sent this video about narcissists that 

 eally hit home. She’s really good at explaining it. I think better than anyone I’ve 

 eard on YouTube or otherwise. And I’ve read a lot about Narcissis well not that 

 much but a little bit. I eventually  got
 my ass moving and headed into Ardmore in the drizzle. It is now 3:11 PM I’m almost at Ardmore I’m gonna pull in and I don’t really want to take a walk until the rain comes

 down maybe help Lynne with the computer. We came back and didn’t have time to fix the computer. We did have dinner and I took a nap. We talked for a while nd she drove me back home because it was pouring 

 ain like crazy. The area we took a walk and was beautiful there was a section of nervous that it had its own area and we went to the playground.  It was very green and lush. I kind of felt like you were in Ireland or somewhere like that where it’s always damp and green. 

No comments: