Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Monday, April 19: Work, Fairmount Park &Jury Deliberations Started on Derek Chauvin Murder case


Well today I got up for the first time early to go to sunrise. It had been at least since last August since I woke up and went to a 
meeting that early. I didn’t feel too bad. Yes I’m a little tired but not 

 ny more tired than I’m supposed to be at 7:20 AM in the morning. After that I went to 

 work and it’s in something normal people do at work. Still 

 iving the COVID-19 lifestyle hand leaving a new way right now which is a bit of an 

 djustment I must say. Overall it’s good but I had a weird space. After work, I decided to go with 

 at to Fairmount Park and discover the wonders of nature. The wonders of nature‘s 

 re quite wonderful that’s for sure. It was a beautiful day wasn’t too cold it 

 asn’t raining etc. I got some really nice pictures from going there. I’m 

really glad I  went. It’s nice to have it change of schedule sometimes. We’re doing. Well, in the last few days I’ve really gotten into  Twitter. I’ve been accumulating followers etc. and it seems to be pretty fun at this point. 
 like doing just one woman Natalie got me started in the right way. 

No comments: