Saturday, April 24, 2021

Saturday, April 24: Meeting Friends @ Fairmount Park & Dinner

Last night when I went to bed I knew I just didn’t wanna wake up for an 8:00 AM Tele meeting for men. I know I was way too tired. I had a weird dream that I was in heartland in Alberta and I was flirting with the young horsey girl which was very strange. Anyhow I got up had breakfast and a smoothie and time caught up to me. I took a shower shaved. I was later told that I missed my neck. So I have to shave that at some point. Anyhow I had to figure out a way to get to Fairmount Park. I missed the train because I got off at suburban station  instead of Jefferson Station and missed the train. I had to cancel an Uber ride and I might be charge for that. I eventually took the 27 pass which is really the most convenient way to get to Fairmount Park if you’re willing to walk down N.  N. Western Ave. and Ridge Avenue‘s. It’s a 13 minute walk to Fairmount Park once you go on N. Western Ave. It’s something good to know. I hope to get a car when I retire so I can do this stuff easier. I’m at Donna Gwynne and Gwen‘s friend and we went hiking for about 2 1/2 hours. It was a nice stroll. I got some good pictures until my phone died. I really enjoyed the walk. Fortunately Quinn had an iPhone charger so I was able to contact my new friend Wayne for him to pick me up at Ridge Ave., North Western Ave. It’s now 4 PM.

No comments: