Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Wednesday, August 5: Intense Work Stuff. Exploring My COVID-19 World

Good day everybody it’s another day rolling through during a pandemic. I have fortunately not got sick and neither of anybody close to me been sick. thank goodness I did my usual meeting in the morning Through zoom and then I got 

 tarted to work after a little bit of a nap. Well I made a faux pas because I made the deadline for this report too late. Are use 10 days instead of seven days. I did get a package of my Nutri-Grain’s 

 in the mail today. That finishes up my latest Amazon order. In the meantime,

 I took a nap during my afternoon break it took a little nap around 6 o’clock. I didn’t talk to on the phone three different times does a person. I talked another time to
 a different person. When the conversation 
 s about going to the shore with a carload of people. Some article that was shared with me so that the

 car is safer motive transportation during Covid. That’s got to 

 bvious since you’re driving by yourself. Anyhow, I saw this very interesting person on the OK stupid. She’s too young for 

 y taste she’s on she still wants to have kids so that knocks her off of that but she had some really interesting links and just right off the top of her head which I did enjoy reading it. She talked about games and math and quirky things. Shesaid on your profile  Games | Get the MacGuffin! (Note: I am a card in. Games | Get the MacGuffin! Anyhow I went out to the store and 



 ot some food and it wasn’t a bad day at all. I couldn’t get over how detailed this woman’s profile was. She’s way too 

 oung but it was fun to look at she’s some kind of math nerd too. She put a link for Gangstagrass. It’s a 

 luegrass band that plays rap music. It’s pretty funky check it out right here. Anyhow were  umber you going where no one has gone in the last hundred years COVID-19 style. Trump considers voting by mail and evil George Soros Chinese plot to subvert him. Jesus Christmas

No comments: