Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday, August 30: A New Hike and Sammy


As I troll along the universe I wonder what is it to be in a years time or December 31, 2021 will we be out of Covid,? Will we still have Trump is our dear

 leader such questions that cannot be solved overnight. Anyhow I pretty much left most
of the day away. I did go to two online meetings so I completely loaf but after both those meetings which are at 10 AM at noon I got
 ready

 to go to an Apple another place to hike. I want to all trails.com and pick the place called Springfield Trail. It was right underneath I-476 but it was pretty forested. Yes, you can hear the traffic but wasn’t crowded with people and it was possible to get lost in those woods which we almost did. After we did her hiking which was pretty long actually, we found a picnic bench and ate dinner from the salad place. It was very good I actually enjoyed it is very good. We are intense conversation and I didn’t got home a little after 9 PM.

No comments: