Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday, August 18: Back to Upper Darby

Hello are you people out there including the home slices. After a very relaxing sleep in a big old bed I got up and wanted to sleep more. I eventually got my butt up and got ready for work. I logged into the VPN and got going. Couple hours later I had to check out and that was pretty easy. Anyhow I got a couple projects completed which was a relief. I Waited for Uber he took me to the gas station. The train of course left on time. There was Apsley no nobody on the train which is great for the social distancing thing that we’re all under now for God knows how long. I got back to 30th St. and then hopped on the LM right away. The algae kind of stuck for about 5 to 10 minutes I got back set everything up and finished off my workday. I went out to get takeout breakfast and this place at indoor dining and half the people weren’t marrying masks. Unbelievable. Anyhow, I wanna walk out more and then realized I have to take another test. I take another test anyway for my operation on September 11 so I have to make some calls tomorrow. It’s been a strange month so far that’s all I can say.

No comments: