Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Tuesday, August 25: Quiet then Busy Day Working & Walking


Well I got up in time for the meeting which was a good thing. I had a low and work today quickly ended by the afternoon when I got some reverse referrals

 and a question of whether all vins were completed. So I worked on that for the rest of the day.  It was a

 pretty uneventful day. Pat did however fix my toilet and put up

 a blinders blinds for my kitchen window. It’s nice not to have the toilet make that running noise

 consistently. I then went to an online meeting at 6:30 and 

 hen took a walk in Ardmore for the rest of the evening. It was a nice uneventful day until the end of the day when my supervisor
 wanted to know if certain things were done by the district trying to pound it tomorrow. I also got some fresh food and a cheesesteak which I didn’t eat. I’ll have to eat that tomorrow night at the dinner hour

No comments: