Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday, August 14: A Road Trip Fantasy then Work Dump

Hi. Today is Friday at the end of the second week in August.. I spent my first half hour a week fantasizing

 about all the places I could drive to in 12 hours or so. Yes I was taking screenshots of different maps to various locations from Webster Groves 
 Missouri to Jacksonville Florida and 
 places in between. I then looked at rental car prices the bus and flights.

 On the midst of that I got an email at work asking the process 16 referrals. They’re due Monday at noon so I had to trim back my sales. I
worked hard to get them done and putting it in the pending box I sent one out seven times in error. The woman wrote me back only didn’t CC 
 the supervisor so I was able to apologize

 to her directly. Anyhow I didn’t take much pictures outside

 because I didn’t go outside during the day. I was picked up and picked up some 
 dinner at hummus Grill in Ardmore. That hummus sandwich was like a meal wasn’t some cutesy vegetarian meal it was a real meal. We dinner and watch the last few episodes of “Hell on wheels.” No 

 It’s not the song to Paul McCartney saying back in the 70s but that wasn’t hell on wheels that was Helen wheels but it sounds like Hell on  Wheels

 about his truck or Paul McCartney song was about his truck  .  Paul McCartney at this point was being Mr. commercial sales guy while John was going off with Yoko Ono being experimental.

 

 nyhow, I was thinking about the old days. Actually I wasn’t doing that I was just taking up space on this blog. We also got a memo that we’re going to be teleworking 

 ill at least December 31, 2020. I will be retiring at 12 December 31, 2021 and that’s a good thing. BOO!! Stimulus
checks, jobless aid unlikely for several more weeks as Democrats, White House dig in heels. This is hilarious! There is  a whole series of these cartoon news people
My favorite part is when they start laughing about Trump increasing water  pressure in showers so he can wash his hair🤪 If you’re voting by mail do it early!!!!!Postal Service warns 46 states their voters could be disenfranchised by delayed mail-in ballots

No comments: