Sunday, August 09, 2020

Saturday, August 8: Common. NO! I Not the Wrapper😜


It’s Saturday here in Upper Darby PA. Earlier today I was in Ardmore where I had breakfast and then headed up to yoga class at Drexel field.
It’s right off of peloton near 34th or 33rd St. Gerardo does some really advanced yoga moves that’s for sure. Some of them I just physically
 couldn’t do  the plank was hard because my wrists are really sore when I lean on them 

 heavily. I’ve modified those maneuvers. The sun wasn’t as blazing hot as 

 t was  ast week. Most of the time the clouds shaded the sun.  Nonetheless I was pretty tired afterwards. I came home, and ate my cheesecake and then I decided that I would I will take a nap. I’m lucky I got
 up because the alarm didn’t go off. And then decided that I needed a  shower  badly and of course a shade. I really like that razor from the 

 Dollar Shave Club razor kicks ass. I just switched my razor for the first time.
That razor lasts forever. Anyhow I decided I’d go downtown for the hell Love it. I thought I’d see if

 I could see my friend Mike but he didn’t respond. I walked around took care little bit 



 f business and then came home. I noticed that the blacks build up them here just cause 

 y ears to do some massive ringing it was kind of funky. I probably 

 ave to make an appointment with the doctor one day to get the wax out. Anyhow, I had a

 delicious lunch of Korean food that was very tasty. Last time I had 

 ome ways I think my friend Clark from graduate school. Anyhow, I got home 
and decided to make some On my Indian vegetarian surprise. I want to use the fresh mushrooms 
 tomatoes and green peppers that I had left for the rotted. They only had a few days left. So I made it I did. So I have meals prepared 
for myself.  Next 



  watched  Jim Gaffigan for a while. I never really watched it but he’s pretty funny. I’m surprised I liked him. His humor is definitely middle of the road I have 5 kids humor. He even
joked about having all the kids like making fun of people who say “you have your hands full.” He said he couldn’t stand when people said that. In his mind he wanted to make a really
smart ass remark I didn’t memorize it but it was pretty funny even though I don’t believe in having 5 kids. I guess there’s people that just need to do it. I talked 
 n the phone for a while read the book for a little while and called it a day. It was not a bad day at all. When I was walking to the train I saw
a whole bunch of these spotted lantern 

 lies all over the office building in Center city on 15th St. It looked like the plague of locusts. I put it on Facebook as a video the first thing people said was to kill it. There 
 as 1 million of them in there were some dead ones on the ground as well. They’re all over the place. They’ve been killing floral plants

 and trees so I’m not sure why they are attracted to an office building doesn’t make any sense

No comments: