Sunday, August 09, 2020

Sunday, August 9: Taking NJ Transit to Millville


I woke up even before the alarm and cited to sleep in till about 9:30 8:30 AM. I then had breakfast just basically cereal and coffee. I then watched some Lewis black with his girlfriend

 before the  andemic because nobody’s  earing a mask and there’s an audience.
 I will come in about the girlfriend but I will father. Anyway I 

 anted to make sure I didn’t miss the 313 bus again like I did last week. This time I knew was @ 10th & Filbert bus Station. I got to the bus station and they couldn’t let you in the building you 

 ave to catch the bus from outside the building so I just use my  Zone 9 ticket & and the bus driver actually took the ticket. Every other time I took the bus they just waved 

 t me and I kept the ticket. So basically how we used to take it. No use wasting it. Anyway I got on the bus and Harrison quibbling going on on the 
 bus and a whole bunch of people came on. Mostly live sitting on the left 
 side of the bus I tried to stay socially distant but it’s kind of hard with this 

 big group of people it’ll be on video. Well I did eventually arrive in Millville 

 round 12:30 PM. Do you want to Pine Street out to Ferguson Court. We double check the paperwork signed the 

 aperwork and then I was treated you some lunch. After lunch we talk

 for a moment of time and then went to Starbucks I got a coffee and she got a mint cream 

 Frappuccino or some sort. It was take out only as per the coronavirus/COVID-19. The

 week wasn’t that long. I got a small coffee and a large cup it was fairly weak 

 nough for me to drink but it was decent. I still like my super coffee Starbucks 

 ess bitter. After that drove to the bus stop on Harrison Street and Route 47. It’s pretty 

 warm out. Caught the bus talked on the phone etc. A sudden rain storm came 

 hrough for about 15 minutes then after that he got really sunny pretty quickly.. I took 



 he bus all the way through Philly past the Camden Walter Rand Transportation  Center.

 That got me home quicker since Pako runs only every hour on Sundays. I arrived at the

 bus station. The Greyhound station fortunately had the restrooms open 

 ecause I really had to go with all the caffeine I drink today. I saw a bus to LA and 

 art of me had a quick fantasy of just hopping on it saying later gators but

 obviously didn’t do that. I got to the Milburn Station at 5:38 PM I’m being picked

 up at 6 PM to go buy a covered trashcan to keep the rodents at Bay. We were first went to Bed Bath and 
 Beyond but that was closed in Wynnewood. So we decided to hit the target on City Line Avenue since

 we were fairly close by and the sun was still out. I know I need a trashcan so I  proceeded. Went to target and the shelf looked pretty empty but they had these 

 lastic trash cans that were gray colored and had lids that locked on top so that’s what I needed and we both got some trash cans. After that we went on a walk in Upper 

 Darby across Market Street pretty close to 69th St.. It’s the first time I actually walked around the neighborhoods 
nearby. It was very interesting 
 or sure. I  Cut short the walk since it was getting dark and I didn’t want to be getting home till after dark but it’s the day. And then came home made some pasta ate the entire thing read a book watch YouTube videos. I basically got most of what I wanted to get done done today. So that’s good

No comments: