Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday, August 12: Is This My Life or Am I in a Box


This morning between my stiff back and being tired,I decided to sleep in this morning. I skip the zoom meeting at sunrise and slept in. It 
 felt so good I was sleeping so soundly and comfortably. I had this dream going but I forgot what it was exactly I think it’s a slight anxiety dream but I slept well 

 onetheless. When I finally did get up I wasn’t super drowsy and tired. I had a pretty productive day at  work. I worked on the 50-50 car fare stuff early just 

 n case it was a problem. So it’s done for now. But I’ll check next week for any new names that happened to pop up. It’s good to know that I have that all set up. Because anything could pop up  I 

decided to sleep in this 
morning. I skip the zoom meeting at sunrise and slept in. It felt so good I was sleeping so soundly and comfortably. I had this 
dream going but I forgot what it was exactly I think it’s a slight anxiety dream but I slept well nonetheless. When I finally did get up I wasn’t super drowsy and tired. I had a pretty productive day at work. I worked on 

50-50 Carfare Stuff early just in case there was a problem. So it’s 

 the one for now. But I’ll check next week for any new names that happened to pop up. It’s good to know 

 hat I have that all set up. Because anything could pop up& Usually 

 oes during the course of a month. Pat got some packages including a spray gun description to help him spray paint his car more efficiently and two speakers. I went to the 🇮🇳 store and got provisions 4 lunch.

No comments: