Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday August 20: Work and a Stroll in the Park


Hi everybody. Today I did get up for the meeting for the first time this week. At first it was hardly anybody there but then all the names eventually did show up. I missed about a half hour of t because I was watching stuff on YouTube. I got distracted. Anyhow I took a nap around 830 woke  8:50 AM and signed
into work and got ready to go. I have my coffee cereal and my super coffee awaited me. Just before lunch Pat asked me
if I wanted to take a walk with the dog. I decided yes I need

 time outside. We went up to a park nearby in Chestnut Hill. It’s called Pastorius Park it was very beautiful. Perfect weather for a walk that’s for sure. We listened 

 to George Harrison interview with Dick Cavett and then listen to the Beatles on the way home. There are some beautiful houses right near Pastorius Park. After that got back to work 

 orked on a couple projects and then tried to plan the rest of my evening. My friends going to purchase me a bunch of food for about 20 bucks. I will Pay her back. She’s going to get me 

 eans so I can get some protein and not living just off carbs. Living off carbs is not good is the conventional wisdom these days. I got ready for outdoor yoga.
 I put my wallet

 and mask in my backpack since my yoga shorts don’t have any

 pockets  in them. Earlier around 5:05 PM I took a nice shower because I 
was really kind of stinky. It’s now 6:02 PM and I feel like shaving but it’s a little late for that right now. I remember to charge my phone with my fast charger for 10 minutes so I don’t run out of phone batteries while I’m out doing yoga at Clark Park
. Where is picked up and we headed to Clark Park. When we arrived at Clark Park, it was packed there was no social distancing and a few yes and people weren’t wearing masks. We decided uniformly to leave and take an hour walk 

 nstead in Ardmore. That was fine with me I like to walk anyway. We walked for a while and the sunsets have been beautiful and today was no exception to that rule of 

 unsets.. I was driven home back to Upper Darby and relaxed and ate a whole bunch of rice. I also had one of my canned Pepsi’s that I got because there’s no bottled Pepsi’s I could

 buy nearby lately.Tonight was the final night of the 2020 democratic convention held online on the Internet. Joe Biden pledged to unify the   country. That is test

 number one for him number two is to try to start clean up after the mess that trumps going to leave us. Tomorrow Friday,
August 21, I’m  going
to get a Covid test down at the Manoa shopping Center because of that stupid restaurant in Harrisburg. I’m fairly confident that I’ll be negative but it’s good 

 o get it out-of-the-way that’s for sure. If you’re next in listener according to he singer songwriters of the best people in the world. Check it out yourself it’s hard

 to believe but it’s true they’re smart and sensitive. They 

 rite their own songs and actually sing them! Unlike those other guys
Hi kid. I will go now.



No comments: