Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Tuesday, August 4: Work then Blackout

I got up this morning very tired because I didn’t sleep long enough last night. Well, I went to my online meeting and everything was cool even though it was pouring rain like hell this morning. In fact, at 7:15 we got a tornado warning the people all over my phone in the rain and wind were blowing pretty steadily that’s for sure. Well as I was working around 11:15 AM we had a full bone blown black out. Electricity just came off. Fortunately I had charge my computer all the way and my phone was more than half charged. I figured that the black out would be 3 to 4 hours tops. Well, it ended up going on till 8:30 PM today. I was ready to make alternative visits to my friends place for the night tomorrow morning if you didn’t if nothing changed. In the meantime, Are use the lighter to light the gas oven and I have baked beans for lunch since I didn’t wanna open the refrigerator. Pat came over and I told him to be quick with the drinks because I didn’t want the fridge to lose it’s cool. All the food ended up OK though. I really didn’t get much done today is pretty much of a fail that’s for sure. I didn’t get in trouble so it was a good day

No comments: