Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday, August 10: Work & Upper Darby Trash Quarantined


Good morning humans. Today I woke up went to my virtual meeting and had my coffee and ate. After that I was so tired I barely was able  to stay up during the meeting. I have one point turned

 off my video so I could lie down and not look ridiculous. I did nap afterwards and that was a good thing. I finally loaded up my new  trashcan and I’m throwing out my old one which is really gross. I got this news from 
Fox 29 Philadelphia. The entire Upper Darby  Sanitation  Department  was quarantined after several of the employees tested positive. Upper Darby unveils contingency plan for trash pickup after  Sanitation Department was quarantined
Trash will be picked up once a week which is fine with me. Glad they came up with 
 plan! Found out from Pat that Melbourne has its own separate trash collection. But it is pretty close to home. I looked at some old blog entries from way on back such as my bus trip to Apache Junction Arizona and Oakland via

 the greyhound bus line back in October 16th to 31st  2014. Pretty exciting. The only negative was I urned my ankle and I got a nice cold. Anyhow after work I did some virtual yo

ga for the first time in a while. I heard

 that hot yoga Philadelphia is opening at studio tomorrow. I’ll have to check the webpage for that information. I think I’m gonna wait and let the young folks PV pets 
 ubjects for that. You know due to Covid. I didn’t hang out with Pat a little bit eight and that’s about it. It’s funny you can order anything

 to be delivered. He had two of his four tires delivered today. I swear it was a woman who dropped her off and she was gone in a flash. Anybody drop stuff off at your house they don’t hang around too long at all.

No comments: