Monday, August 24, 2020

Monday, August 24: A Warm 84°

I said my alarm for 6:45 to get up. I don’t remember turning off the alarm that’s how tired I was. I got up at 8:45 rolled out of bed and breakfast and got myself set up for work. 
We had a weekly conference with the unit today. It’s held every Monday at 10:00 AM. I would’ve forgotten but I got reminders on my phone and on my computer reminding me of this event. It would not look good for me to miss that appointment. Anyhow my package from ACA!! finally got in this morning. I’m getting ready to get started on that. I’ve been consulting with my friend computer expert about transferring my photographs from the cloud to an external hard drive. That could be a project and a half. I ran out of toilet paper today and fortunately Fran and emergency message to take care of that. And then at lunch went to the dollar store where I waited 15 minutes they only have one cashier and the two people in front of me took forever simulator so I got back home around 12:55 just in time to unwrap the toilet paper and put my Besty’s away before I sign back in for work at 1 o’clock.

No comments: