Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday, August 28: Enigma of August


It came upon a midnight clear. Really it didn’t I got up and went to my AA meeting. I really enjoyed it and it was somebody’s
 birthday today which was nice. I then took a nap till about 930 and then got up and started working again. It was a nice day outside but I  didn’t go outside I worked on that list that 

  started yesterday. I eventually got the list done and I 
 was very happy about that. I have a midterm evaluation and I’m supposed to sign it. I couldn’t figure out how to do it so I called a friend of mine are used to work with his supervisor and another

 district. She gave me some instructions on the Office homepage so I would have to pay money to get Microsoft office and pay $48 a year just to have the office program. 
with a terrific 
 thunderstorm that dark in the skies at 4:15 in the afternoon. There is also hail 

 or about 5 to 10 minutes which was pretty far out. There wasn’t a ton of thunder or lightning but there was a lot of wind and rain

No comments: