Monday, August 17, 2020

Sunday, August 16: Inside my Home and My Head


Well, we are living a COVID-19 lifestyle. I’m predicting will have to live this way till at least next December 2021. Well that’s gonna 
 happen between now and then I’m sure. We have an election, I might retire, and I might have some family issues to 

 confront that I don’t really wanna confront. Anyhow, I got up for a 10 AM virtual meeting. It was the first time I went to this one. I liked it. And then made up some pasta and ate it to the max!
 I then took a nap and finally went outside. Before then I talk to a decent guy named Marc. 
Seems like a real intense but down to earth guy. We talked for over an hour and it was verydelightful I must say. I think it’ll 
e good for me to know get to know him. He’s very mature and has had similar 

 xperiences as me. Anyhow after staying inside all day I wanna dog more 

 o take a walk for an hour. That was nice because the air was so much 

 ooler than it had been last week. I think the cooling down in the summer has 

 fficially begun. That’s the part of summer with lots of crickets and nicer evenings that you 

 an hear the crickets and sleep.This pandemic has changed my lifestyle 

 but I’m much better off than many people
 are. I  have a job and a place to stay. A lot of people aren’t working or working dangerous places such as nursing homes supermarkets, and public transportation. They got jobs but they’re at risk every day like police officers.

No comments: