Thursday, August 06, 2020

Thursday, August 6: A Boy & His Dog, Funny Man


After a bit of a decent sleep I got up and went to my morning meeting. You’re a couple new people on there. One woman was making 

 pulled pork for a church picnic even know she’s vegetarian. 

  watched her do it a little bit while there was an omission at the meeting. After that I took a nap and was really groggy

 when I got up to go to work. Thank goodness my work is 15 feet away from where

 I was watching the meeting so that helps out a lot. I was inspired by a boy and his dog and by the
 fact that it’s already Thursday. I don’t get paid though but that’ll be next week. I had reports to do and one of them I didn’t really complete and  she needed it and thank God I was able 



 o find something & stay out of trouble. There was a time in my life that I wasn’t trying to stay out of trouble. Those moments are  when I was drunk or high. I didn’t worry about getting in trouble then. Anyhow I work through the day. I talk

 to my mom, a friend and then another friend during the day that Brooke up 

 to work today. It was very sunny outside it’s nice seeing the sun when you work. I went years



 working with no windows until September when I started this job at Central city viewbThere was a time in my life that I wasn’t trying to stay out of trouble. Those moments are when I was 

 runk or high. I didn’t worry about getting in trouble then. Anyhow I work through the day. I talk to my mom, a friend and then another friend during the day that broke up work today.  It 
 as very sunny outside it’s nice seeing the sun when you work. I went years working with no windows until September
when I started this job at Central CDU Unit. 

 nyhow, I’m gonna go on a walk today so if Yoga since a yoga teacher isn’t able to 

 ake it. Joseph to the outskirts of upper Darby and I was very nice actually. 

 adly middle class better but it was quiet and clean. It wasn’t super Duper wealthy. 

 here’s a beautiful sunset and lots of discussion. I was originally going to bring the super coffee and then I just got really caffeinated and Quickly eat an avocado. I also made sure the blinds were closed as well

No comments: