Friday, August 07, 2020

Friday, August 7: Chadding w/ Chadd, Working, Ardmore


Hey kids! I would have to be artificially enthusiastic like a real estate broker. Check out the Facebook page of real estate brokers they really 
haveto pump themselves up like they’re taking performance-enhancing drugs to make you bunghole about selling houses on a permanent basis. Well I got up late because I was up late last night and skip the meeting this 

 orning. I went right to work and got the date wrong again. So I do apologize again.  then I went ahead and plugged away
 at this one case and got it taken care of. I had my usual lunch

 of  frozen Indian. The gas station that used to sell me the Pepsi‘s apparently has 

 ecided to go with all diet Coke. Devon had Pepsi the last 4
five days. HEY!! I  then I went to the dollar store didn’t have diet anything. I went to a little Asian store they didn’t have it and then I went to the Indian store 
and they had a bunch of cans so I bought them all. Also bought some stuff to make Indian surprise but I need to make soon so I don’t end up 
 screwing up the vegetables. Anyhow I got a little sunny and now the clouds are out as of 4:45 PM. I can’t decide whether I’m gonna take a nap I’m  guessing that might be a good idea. I’m 

 lways kind of tired anyway I’m gong to be picked up and taken away ho ho ho hee hee ha ha. Anyway the week was OK. Probably should do my census real soon. I also need to double

 check the documents I have to bring tomorrow. The Chadd of real estate will be proud of me🤨😜😜🤪🤪 well work 

finished and I decided I would take a nap. It was a bit restless but I enjoyed it 

 onetheless. When I got up I was a little bit dreary but it started to thunder. I tried to tape a really loud thunder because there was one really loud thunder and most of them 
have been quiet but rumbling. It’s raining pretty hard now. It’s 6:31 PM and the lights just flickered. 

 I will be lifted from my home and go to Ardmore Pennsylvania hopefully the electricity will not go away while I’m gone. Well that 
 hypocrite Jerry Falwell Jr. took 

  “leave of absence.“ It was due to that incident where he was holding a drink and 
wrapping  his arms around a woman it wasn’t his wife which I don’t

 care about personally but he’s a pro Christian jack 
 ss so I think he’s going to rehab for probably alcoholism. THAT drink was NOT was not brown water. Some people in high positions think the rest of us are just idiots. Light up the incest. That’s what happens when you cannot articulate

No comments: