Sunday, August 02, 2020

Sunday, August 2: A Trip to Millville



I got up really early and then I forgot why I got up early was to go to the zoom AA meeting. I was really tired after I ate and took another nap. I checked in renting a car but that was gonna be a big ass hassle and overpriced. So I settled for the bus. I thought I’d catch the 313 bus but it ended up they told me to go to the wrong location. I went to 11th St. and the the bus stop at the Greyhound bus terminal at Chatham Filbert Soll eye have to wait another 45 minutes for the next bus which was the 408. I got on the bus and was relieved that they had air-conditioning it was very delightful I must say. I worked on my previous blog post things and brought my backpack with all the paperwork I needed to take care of my business today. I arrived in Millville around 1:35 PM. Hello well, I arrived at Banh street. Got a another bag of clothes or food from back in to Hunter days. We drove out to Ferguson Court and went over the papers page by page. Everything checked out I signed everything. We did have some homemade chicken soup she made in a large stock pot. She had made it and it was homemade it was very good. I caught the bus with couple minutes to spare and then went to the the bus station in Camden and boarding on the Pasco. On the weekends Petco is only running every hour I had not known that they are skipping a few stops. Obviously it’s due to COVID-19. I finally arrived home and prepare dinner and start eating it. I got so damn tired that I just took a three hour nap and then finished my dinner. I then talked on the phone and dad this weekend upon farewell.

No comments: