Friday, August 28, 2020

Wednesday, August 26: Work and a Trip to Forbidden Drive


Well, I’m two days behind on writing a blog so I have to look up my photographs to figure out what I did on Wednesday since  today actually is 
Friday at 10:30 AM that’s the 28th. On this day I
worked and typed because it’s the end of the month. I had end of the month reports and I had to catch up on my referrals referrals log that I started when I first worked here on on on September 16, 2019. I had to sign some documents through this app.  This app
 allows you to sign documents and return it back. Thank God we have this 

 echnology during this pandemic or are you to be a real pain in the ass to get anything done. The short sale moves along. 
 t’s already mid week at the end of August. It’s 

 nd of the month time. Well I went on a walk with my friend in a different place. We went to the forbidden
 Drive in  airmount Park near Germantown

 in Chestnut Hill. It was pretty cool it was a nice walk. It was a lot less crowded with people since it was evening time. I got some good pictures in a couple good videos
 of the 

 ice babbling brook and river. It was definitely Timmy time as we stroll along the beautiful area. Also the drive there was very nice 
 here nice old bridges and buildings along on Manayunk and Roxborough. When you don’t have a car it’s really 
getting hard to get to these places up in none Fairmount Park. Also there’s no easy way to get there there’s usually lots of rush-hour traffic  
There’s no 

 irect route there you have to go through winding roads and sometimes Schuylkill 

 xpressway. It was a nice walk. I’m glad we did it. It’s nice to get 

 ut as much as you can especially during Covid we can’t be near too many people at one time.

No comments: