Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday August 31st: A Nice Hike to Rolling Hills Creek Trail


Happy Monday to everybody out there. Today was just a very rare in 
he mail Monday working at home. Yes I did confront some computers slowness and I had to reboot the computer twice. I just did my usual work drink 

 offee and I did go to the meeting this morning which was fine. I took a nice nap during my afternoon 
break at work because I was really tired. As 

 he day went on it started to rain. It wasn’t a torrential downpour. Thought 
about blowing off the hiking but we decided to do it anyway 
because it wasn’t  raining hard and I figured the trees would keep the rain from really getting bad. This  ebsite  alled all trails.com gave us the name of various places to take walks or hikes. Today I decided that we go to rolling Hill Park  It’s in Gladwyne towards 

Conshohocken. There’s near Mill Creek Road. It was quite a path. There 

 re a few paths. The trail we went on was

 very thin and it was downhill most of the way. I figured we just go downhill and then just turn around and go uphill but it didn’t turn out that way. We ended up 

 going downhill on the other side of the trail. We ended up at Mill Creek Road on the other side of the trail. 
Fortunately

 we were able to just cross over the gate otherwise it would’ve been a difficult way back in the dark. We found  a sign that said Trump for prison. It was behind the cyclone

 fence. We took it back & walked 24 extra minutes back to the car. It was quite an adventure that’s
for sure. I came home pretty tired and hungry

 but glad that we didn’t get lost and were able to drive and pick up a soda and I chowed down on some leftovers
and crashed  for 

 bout 45 minutes and got up and talked on the phone for a little bit. It’s nice to hear all the loud crickets it’s very nice sound. So August
 ends with me 

 etting into hiking. It’s an interesting change of events that’s for sure

No comments: