Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday August 23: ACA Relaxing Home and Walking


Hi. It’s another Sunday in August 2020. It’s not the last Sunday in August, that’s next week. Today I woke up and went to two online 
meetings. ate breakfast, and then just fiddled around all by myself. Pat didn’t stop by he went in and out of work. I did talk to a couple of friends who called me up. That 
was nice to talk to different people that’s for sure. I’m enjoying

 my central air conditioning. I  then agreed to go walk at 6:00 PM. before the walk I was given a bunch of food and protein bars to get me by throughout my life. The walk was 

 ice. It’s late August so the weather is pretty good. Meanwhile Trump is still trying to subvert the voting process as usual because he knows he can’t win unless he cheats. I’ll 

 ell you living the same life is really interesting because you get to meet all kinds of people who have all kinds of living room and dining rooms etc. I don’t know why am interested in that because I am not an interior director raider as you can see from the photos I take of my place. A friend planning to come over and help me put photos up while I’m working

No comments: