Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Monday, August 3: A Day of Working & Walking in Upper Darby


Well I got up and it was a decent looking day. I got to work on my  projects/report at work. I bought it along during the day and took naps during my breaks.

 That’s nice about working at home from really tired I just set my clock for about 14 minutes walk 3 feet get up and go back to work. We have a tropical storm heading our way. Hit the 

 arolinas today. I have a friend in South Carolina who said it came through 
 but it really didn’t amount to much. We’re supposed to get a lot of rain tomorrow. Well, Work went by with no incident which is always a good thing it means I had a 

 good day at work. I got a nice surprise in the mail. My juices and cereal. The only problem is they packed the heavy 

 liquid packages along boxes of cereal but didn’t put nearly enough of the  The bubble  wrap to keep the cereal box getting really dented. I was going to reach complain but I think everything 

 as fine. I then was asked if I wanted to go for a walk and said it was too tired. I

 took a nap and decided they would go for a walk but I was really

 exhausted when I woke up. We walked around upper Darby. They’re supposed to be a part but 



 e couldn’t find it so we just walked around parts of upper Darby I’ve never
seen before. It was very interesting some areas were really nice 

 nd tree-lined like a throwback to an old suburb. We are at Alicia‘s thunder

 storm blow through just before we walked. So it made things 

 ice and cool and moist. It was an interesting place to see. It’s 

 bout a 25  Minute walk but we drove there so it’s pretty quick getting back to my place once this was done. I child down for dinner I was going to read the book but I ended up getting stuck on video so I think I’ll do it today during
 lunch since the videos have been pretty much played out. I can’t believe I’m saying that but it’s true. And then finally went to bed. Another Monday has gone by. I feel OK not bad not super Duper but pretty good.

No comments: