Sunday, August 02, 2020

Saturday, August 1: Ardmore Yoga and Documenting


Well I slept very well last night after watching Hell on wheels in Ardmore last night. We got up and the Waze app that was used took us to Presbyterian Hospital in 39th and dairy Street. Yes we were late for the class but we managed to persevere And get there. The sun was shining very bright and of course all the shaded areas were taken up. I was provided with a mat and we were ready to go. Most of the people there were pretty athletic and were a member of their separate running group. I feel OK not great but I did OK. After class we sat around for a while. It was pretty relaxing. And then got home and decided to relax for a while if I was really exhausted. I decided I’d relax and postpone work he got the various people say to you for tomorrow. Robert Blackiston had some super coffee and that very nice. I enjoyed it very much. I talked on the phone for almost 4 hours with somebody are used to know from LBI. She now lives in South Carolina. That was a unique conversation for sure. I didn’t talk to the phone for another hour. I said to Kade is there and decided to work on my paperwork and finalize it for tomorrow. I did that and finished it by around midnight with some help from friends.

No comments: