Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday, August 13: A Dreary Day Outside


Hello. Again I felt really tired and decided to sleep in. Even after I slept and I’m still pretty tired. My lower back is comfortable asleep but 
Getting up is a little bit a funky funkadelic.

 It is really dreary outside I mean it’s bad as Drew as it gets without rain. I did go out to lunch and got a couple things. It was a faint mist in  the air. I had something accomplished. I finally 



 ompleted the 2020 census. It didn’t take very long it took about five minutes. I’m really glad to get all that off my mind. I’m also urging Pat to get his done. He’s been doing a lot of stuff with his

 car. He’s not gonna paint it. He also installed a some kind of device it makes a slight sound so the mice don’t come out and  play. It’s 2:31

 PM today August 13, 2020. Part of me just wants to take a car rental and just go somewhere or put my life in my hands take a bus which would probably save 
me money but would be not as Covid friendly. Maybe it’s the dreary weather that’s making me want to do that. Who really knows  frankly. Meanwhile 

 he coronavirus rages on! In Pennsylvania they were 991 new cases  today the highest new cases this month of August. Trump also came
 out and said what we are all figured out that he’s purposely hurting the post office so people can’t mail in vote. He’s such a jack ass it’s unbelievable. I don’t  nowwhat else to say about that man that already has 

 been said. Well after I flounced about at work and did some work, I talked on the phone for a while. I’m gonna take a walk around 7 PM 
and I decided 
 o take a nap. I thought about was like driving somewhere taking the bus etc. I just read when I got up from my nap around 6:50 PM is that  the NCAA is going to postpone the championship series  Looks like will have football in the spring. I know that the NFL is going to play because they Gotta make the money of course.

No comments: