Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday, August 11: 101 Months & Working @ Home


I had a hard time waking up this morning I reset the alarm twice. I finally did get up and go to my zoom virtual meeting this morning. There was a 
 business 
meeting which lasted close to 9:00 AM. In the meantime I had to get ready for my 

 oot canal appointment which was at 8:45 AM. I packed my computer and headed to the train down

 to 17th and Spruce. I had a hard time waking up this morning I 


eset the alarm twice. I finally did get up and go to my zoom virtual meeting 



 his morning. There was a business meeting which lasted close to 9:00 AM. In the 

 eantime I had to get ready for my root canal appointment which was at 8:45 AM. I packed my 



 omputer and headed to the train down to 17th and Spruce. I got there just in the nick of time around 8:46 AM. Did

 to finish off the root canal and I will seem pretty quickly as well. They took care of 

 usiness and told me to call my regular dentist to finish off the ground. And then walk to 

 ouple blocks from my friends house in God works working. I am in no pain and I was able to start working

 right away. It’s noticeably hot out.  I really noticed that when I got lunch. I
 got myself a chicken Gyro sandwich chips and a Pepsi. I forgot to bring my frozen lunch with me. I realized

 that when I went to the refrigerator. 402 I just went out and it is strong son it’s not horribly humid  but  it is warm outside that’s for sure. I just found
 out around 4:30 PM today to Joe Biden just picked Karmela Harris‘s as his running mate for vice president. I’m glad he didn’t pick Susan Rice. All the  All we would  hear is about Benghazi all day long. She’s a good 

 hoice. Sum said she won’t pick up any states with her. I think they’ll be more Thusi asked 

 im in one of the most important groups for the Democrats 

 frican-American vote. Also the  The Big Ten conference of the NCAA is postponing football till the spring  It’ll be good in college football in March. What a strange strange time we live. Well I went on  Instagram and boy there’s some fabulous people on that one. I put one picture up just to show that the fabulousness of it all. Far as I know shit this woman plays in a band

 and poses for pictures a lot. Anyway after work, I got picked up and 

 ropped off some food that was given to me. And then went back to Ardmore and then drove back after I took a nap in the car. My back is hurting a little bit especially when I bend over. It was my lower back I don’t know what I did with it but I pulled it in some sort of way that wasn’t very fun. I’m hoping it’ll get better.

No comments: