Saturday, August 22, 2020

Saturday, August 22: Listening and Walking in Stasis


Well I woke up and it was decided that we would notgo to  Yoga. Walk in Valley Green with steamed more of a better idea. Specially  on a sunny day like today we went 
 to relaxing drink coffee and stuff. There was talking and then we got ready to be walking. First off  we went to Whole 

 oods to get a couple things.   Unfortunately the line getting into the Whole 

 oods was absolutely ridiculously too long. Shopping at Whole Foods

 during the weekend is not a good idea especially with this pandemic going 

 n and only certain people can go in there at a time. We then truck down down to belly green. It was very pleasant 

 oing there. We were able to get parking right next to the restaurant. We told the policeman that

 was blocking traffic that we were going to eat there. That was the plan. We then first walked into rocky path but I want to go on the flat path so we can twist my ankle. I tell you half the people 

 he young people were not wearing mask and it was getting under my skin. That is considering I had to get tested again because of my 
adventures in Harrisburg. Anyhow, we are quite a ways 

 nd went to the snack shop since the restaurant was closed due to a wedding  being held. Glad I’m not going to that
 wedding. Anyway, there is no real food to 
eat so I just got a diet Coke and the woman behind me didn’t have a  mask not at all so the guy was looking in the back for extra ones.

 Guess you have to be ready for the dentist. I got back home I was really exhausted and crashed for 3 hours and a nap. I felt real good then I got up ate late dinner and called a day. In the beginning of this blog I don’t 

 ave a picture of a happy breezy gung ho real estate agent. I could

 never fit into real estate. They are so gung ho and self fabulous that it’s really mind blowing. It’s like another world

 in the middle of the same state in the same area of the country. It’s just

 like the traveling sales people. Wait! They are sales people. Since they’re selling

 property that I suppose put some cut above your generic salesman selling you 

 adgets or vitamins or some bullshit on YouTube. I just find it fascinating

No comments: